User avatar

joshuapaul

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Most Confused Hat

    Hi there, I will be brief because this is pretty good as is and I don't have time to be thorough. There are four houses; Gryffendor,Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. Check ...

    Jul 30, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: I'm Blind

    I'm not sure how you have done this. I, by no means claim any expertise when it comes to art and graphics. But, this seems pretty cool. I can almost ...

    Jul 29, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Death of an Angel; Second Edit

    Wow-zah great work Twin, loved it. I would make one suggestion if I may - keep in mind the word limit, you have only used 90 out of a possible ...

    Jul 29, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Addiction

    My favourite, Flash fiction. Just one more sip I promised myself as the burgundy liquid fire swam down my throat. Okay well one more should really do it. Ah ha! ...

    Jul 29, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The monsters

    Wow this is pretty amazing. I don't read much poetry but this seemed great, it's almost like a nursery rhyme. I wish I had some genuine criticism but I can't ...

    Jul 29, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: B is for Bobby

    Who the hell is Bobby? And why is he always angry? This is cool though. What do you use? gimp or PS? I need to learn.

    Jul 29, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Perfect

    Yoda seemed to cover everything. I only have a couple of things to add. "Can I help you?" I asked her, picking up a sponge from a bucket of soapy ...

    Jul 29, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The only way (Edited)

    Ah, I want to critique this soooo bad, but something is telling me it's probably not fair for me to help. All I will say is you have done well. ...

    Jul 29, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: The Selective Mute Freak Lives On

    It is so difficult to critique lyrics. Because most of the songs by successful musicians all read a little strangely without the accompanied music. It's an entirely different experience. That ...

    Jul 29, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Relief takes time

    This is pretty good I think :) one thing should 'tied' be 'tired' ?

    Jul 29, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Capturer of Hearts

    OK let me begin by saying I never critique poetry. I never read poetry, let alone critique it. But I noticed you didn't have a title so I thought I ...

    Jul 29, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: She's Going To Be A Model

    Hello, I'm going to be harsh because harsh is honest, and that's how we learn. This is pretty good, I seldom read through an entire piece on YWS in one ...

    Jul 29, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Has Ben, Never Was

    Hi there, I love to review intro's so here we go. The sun was low in the sky, casting a gentle, tranquil glow over the world and creating the elongated ...

    Jul 29, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dear Mason

    Hey there, I want to critique this but I don't know where to begin. It's fine as is, every time I found something to criticize I realized that it was ...

    Jul 29, 2011
  • General Articles Re: If You Have Any Sense At All, You Really Shouldn't Read This

    If this is a satirical bite at how over opinionated we all are, and how we inadvertently force culture down the throat of anyone who stands to contradict our dearly ...

    Jul 28, 2011


i like my water boneless
— cherie