User avatar

joshuapaul

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Musings of a Quiet God: Fragments

    Come on guys judge everything on it's individual merit instead of firmly deciding ' This defies my set of beliefs - therefore it can't possibly be a credible, readable story.' ...

    Sep 17, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Critique Boutique

    Hello, Open for business? right? Thanks.

    Sep 17, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: carbonCore's reviewRequests

    Please.

    Sep 17, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Charlie II's WRFF Thread

    charlie old boy for you.

    Sep 17, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Chasing Crumbs

    I'd forgotten how the bells sound in the morning. Not strong enough start, considering how short this is. I want to remember the first line when I finish. I don't ...

    Sep 17, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Poisonous Phone

    This needs a lot of work. Give it a good proof read, pick up little things like. friend friends and so on. There are plenty of little errors that kept ...

    Sep 17, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will review the first story posted here for no food

    Por favor

    Sep 17, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Jack's Critique Emporium [BACK IN BUSINESS]

    Hello, here, an easy one.

    Sep 17, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: With Every Breath There is a Dying Wish

    Like Sarge said there is something missing. I think he just about covered it all. But I will add, this would be much stronger if you saved the revelation of ...

    Sep 16, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Dream...Crushed (150 Words Contest Entry)

    This was good and funny DarthAJ. I'm sorry it has taken me so long to get to you for a review. I am exhausted so I will be brief. While ...

    Sep 16, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Not fair

    “Sarah, you can’t just walk out of a meeting with Mr. Robertson, what’s he going to think?” Sarah Webster had been with the company since she was 27 and after ...

    Sep 16, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Perfect Girl

    eww, gross, a love poem.

    Sep 16, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: (Un)Timely Reviews

    You like Poetry. Have a short story. (It's the closest I might ever get to poetry)

    Sep 16, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The painting, the frame and the little things

    The painting, the frame and the little things Apropos . Her parting word, etched in black ink on a torn corner of newsprint. That was over a month ago now, ...

    Sep 16, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Castle on a Hill-Prolouge

    I thought this was delightful. It did seem a little rushed - not the pace of the story, but I think a couple more edits before you posted would have ...

    Sep 16, 2011


It is a happiness to wonder; it is a happiness to dream.
— Edgar Allan Poe