Random avatar

joshik

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: liftimes of a village boy.

    . “A long time ago in the animal kingdom, there lives a mouse that was so proud of his self. He believes that he was made perfect, not to be ...

    Sep 14, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Golden Wings Chapter 2

    Generally, i like your plot, it is very attractive.I think you should watch your grammar in the first paragraph, some paragraphs seem to be part of other paragraphs, you should ...

    Sep 7, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi people

    Hi everyone, I am joshik, am feeling good being on this site knowing how great you fellows out ther are. I want to learn, that is why i subscribed and ...

    Sep 7, 2010


The grand in the hotel rings with broken tunes; the guests frown; the concierge winces. But the blue-hatted boy is happy and braver than they.
— TheMythMaster