User avatar

jonny911

  • Welcome Mat Re: ...a powerful ending line that makes the reader think.

    Whats your favorite story or song, or do you just like all of [said peoples] work equally? Secondly, if you could take three things to a desserted island (which conveniently ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola!!!

    ok... 1.) from no one 2.) naruto 3.) Jonah, or maybe Jameel 4.) Chunk (aren't brick and block the same?) 5.) Every day of my life 6.) No, but you ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oh Yeah!

    You go girl!!! Sorry, I say that too much. Oh, and Smartitude isn't a word, in case you did't know. Finally, do you have 295 pets or am I delusional? ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hullo.

    Cheers! (I guess)

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola!!!

    Hello guys (and gals)! I'm Jonny (the 911 is for show). I'm in 7th grade here in Brockton. I'm writing a big story for a creative writing project this year, ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Wow it's ME!

    Lithuanian? WHere did you learn Lithuanian (please tell me Oh, and good thing you like cats. They are way better than dogs. *Hears boos* :mrgreen: cool name. Jonathan is sooo ...

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Thanks for the help, guys! But I think I'm fine. Oh yeah, my favorite kind of books are fantasyies that aren't just war stories, like The Giver. And feel free ...

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Thanks! This website is so awesome. It's good to find a place where I can freely express myself about one of my favorite things in the world.

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    hello people! I'm Jonny and I'm a begging writer but I'm pretty good. I write all the time an d I might send a book to (hopefully) get published this ...

    Oct 3, 2007


If it wasn't for poetry, I couldn't express myself.
— Rosendorn