User avatar

jonny911

  • Writers Corner Re: The plays I'm writing

    By stock do you mean stocks (meaning he collects people) or stalks (meaning he follows them around). I've just never heard of an animal that collects humans (that would be ...

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    If your story is really like you tell it, I'll be hitting my computer with a hammer and getting a psychotic grammar tutor within the next week. :)

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Hello.

    I don't like it. The name sounds really common. Also, Stuart is a strange spelling. It almost seems like is spelt wrong, even though it isn't. I'd rethink your "last" ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: No Title Novel updates

    You'll definitely find the comments more helpful than hurtful. I'd type up the story now and see what feedback you get.

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: A young dreamer's Novels.

    I really like it. I feel you really rushed through chapter 1 but chapter 2 is very good! Still, feel free to slow down a bit. I feel you aren't ...

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Matt's Little Writing Corner

    great idea! I'd read it!

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Miscellaneous Re: Best Writing Environments

    Very helpful! I don't get that temperature thing, but I'll get over it!

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Please send tips!

    for the second problem, the best thing to do (at least in the beggining) is to just be vauge. If your two main characters are rivals, but you don't want ...

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Research Re: A Few Things..

    Oh, how bout this? You could have the girl be someone who was abused by their parents when they where young because of her imperfections, so she's really shy and ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: When writing....

    One great way to get ideas is to just observe things. Watch people and try to imagine how they think. Watch animals and try to figure out what they have ...

    Oct 3, 2007


A person is more than their experiences, stacked up like stones... Our best moments are the foundations we use to reach for the sky.
— Yumi and the Nightmare Painter by Brandon Sanderson