User avatar

jonny911

  • Writers Corner Re: Starting off

    Neither of these seem very prone to a horror story. And give us more details: what do you mean by survivor. Finally, this is a writer's site, you try to ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Would YOU read this??

    Reminds me of Darcy's Wild Life: its about a rich city girl moving to Australlia? The ending seems chaotic but pretty cool, I must admit. Its a good idea, but ...

    Dec 8, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Most people need ideas

    O.K, I'm one of those wishy-washy people who can't decide on a story and stick with it. But I have to pick a story to write! For school, of course. ...

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: The Errant One

    I definitely don't think I'll be reading that story anytime soon, Errant. But I must say that they sound like you've put tons of work and blood (a lot, it ...

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Research Re: The Epic Search To Fill The Cliche Bank

    There are 3 cliche links here. I can't wait to see that story.

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: when fiction resembles real life

    I think you need to have some sort of sameness in your characters: otherwise, people will be so confused. Mainly because real life is complicated, and unless your readers are ...

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Plot????

    Why don't you put this in the Title Association (or something like that) topic? Someone might help you get ideas for the plot.

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: No Such thing as Good or Evil

    Here are some definitions of evil: morally bad or wrong; "evil purposes"; "an evil influence"; "evil deeds" morally objectionable behavior having the nature of vice that which causes harm or ...

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: No Such thing as Good or Evil

    In most every story, the main character is good and the enemy is evil. Even some of the best stories of all time have good characters and evil ones. So ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: My New Story (un-named )

    This article is in the wrong place. Place it in "Fantasy", because no one will read it here.

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Names

    For your username, Paws and Starlit sound really good. I'ver been trying to get my username changed to. As for the character, I don't really like Kesha cause it just ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: The Errant One

    I really like the Niat story. Have you posted it yet, because I'd really like to read it. It sounds interesting and filled with action and adventure. Tathan sounds Sci-Fi, ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: The Uber Writer's Block Thread

    Great idea! I just started a huge project but I'll check back from time to time to see if anyone needs help. Good job*claps and yells till i go horse*!

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Tell me what you think.

    Thanks for the help! I'm going to work on a prologue soon (I should be working right now). I thought up a few more characters today (which I'll post if ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Tell me what you think.

    OK, I had this idea for a video game once, but I'm thinking of making it into a novel. Here goes... Plot:The world is divided into two peoples: the magus ...

    Oct 13, 2007


People with writer's blocks should get together and build a castle.
— Love