User avatar

jonny911

  • Writing Activities Re: Titles

    I'll give it a go. The village, crammed in the town square, looked up to the dark, ominous sky above them. Townsfolk conversed silently, a blanket of fear covering their ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: My fate in your hands

    I like it! Can you tell a little more about the story, it souds interesting.

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: A pic I drew during the summer, enjoy!

    It was a good try (-:

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: My fate in your hands

    any genre is fine, except for romance. I'm horrible at romance. I'd perfer fantasy, but anything is fine. Oh yeah, and if you don't have any story ideas, you can ...

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: A male's opinion

    simple, yet genius Way to go!

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: My fate in your hands

    Hello! I'm new at YWS but you'll be seeing a lot more of me. I wanted to write a short story, but I have no ideas, so I decided to ...

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Life of Pi by Yann Martel

    I'd read it, but I heard it drags on too long. On not a big fan for "fluff" in books. But after this, I'll really consider reading it.

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Redwall Series

    The Redwall books are awesome, but they require a lot of time to read thuroughly. My favorites are Mossflower, Long Patrol, And Martin the Warrior. I haven't read any in ...

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: A male's opinion

    I don't agree with the fact that guys like books with male protagonists more. I think who the character is matters way more than their gender. I have more friend ...

    Oct 3, 2007


I am just curious-have I ever been on the bottom quote-thingy?
— foxmaster