User avatar

jonny911

  • Media Reviews Re: Amber Spyglass

    I just finished reading the His Dark Materials trilogy (Golden Compass-Subtle Knife-Amber Spyglass) and they were the best books I've ever read, and in my opinion, better than HP or ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Writers Block?

    Yay again! I like this idea a lot. Anybody have some notecards I can borrow?

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: title-'the surprise'

    But they get discovered on their family vacation to...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Ultra-short Fiction

    Beppe walked in to the restraunt, pockets jangling with euros dying to be spent. His stomach rumbled. The bartender, Cesarina, tuned to greet her new guest. "Hello, how are..." "Some ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Writers Block?

    Cool! I got to try these sometimes!

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I'm reading the Subtle Knife (sequel to Golden Compass). It's very good.

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like some sort of romance story. I don't see how real ice would fit in the title, so I'd guess ice is someone's name. I think of a simple ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Story of a gorilla and penguin.

    I'm not sure I get it, but it is interesting. The second pic is much better than the first. ANd where did you get that penguin? Looks awesome.

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Cliche Fantasy

    Eragon, definitely is a cliche book. I also understand the R.L. Stine thing. When I was young, I read almost 50 of his books, and they're all the same, and ...

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Tandem Writing

    Sounds cool! What kind of story, though? I'm fine with anything, but I'd appreciate knowing in advance. My brain has a one week delay.

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Why did...

    Because the hyeena blocked YouTube. Why did the senior citizen buy a motercycle?

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: A creativity test.

    Hey, look! A castle! I should explore it! Oh look! Food! I should eat it! *gLUB* OMG! A castle! I wonder whats inside! *Glub* Ok, left fin... left fin.... left ...

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Excuses

    "Well, I didn't do my homework because the nerd I hired has a vacation day." "You have someone else do your homework?!" "How else am I supposed to get it ...

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I'd call the police and tell them to avoid his laser-ray gun. WWYD if you realized your best friend was part of an evil secret society?

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: writer's block?

    I'd say, have them try to slip in the open gates but get attacked by the creatures. Then they would be captured and brought in to were Autumn was, and ...

    Oct 10, 2007


something about rain makes you want to be in love
— canopy