User avatar

jonny911

  • Writing Activities Re: Why did...

    So they can party with the grass for spring break. Why do monkeys like bannas so much?

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Art by Alzz

    The tree is a little too dark. Also, it looks like something is on his head. The grass looks nice, but the signs behind the fence detract from the overall ...

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Something like Freaky Friday, with a prediction or something making things crazy. Epic

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: I am Legend

    I wanted to know if anyone has read the book I Am Legend. I just read it because the movie (which looks awesome) is coming out, and I'm glad I ...

    Nov 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate The Idea Above You!

    7/10 It sounds cool and urban but I don't really like the 50,000 dollars part. It'd be better as a story, IMO. Novel: A girl is the target of goverment ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Song for my play.

    You should have put this in "Contests". Anyways, I'll try if inspiration hits me.

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Contreversy: Good or bad?

    Thanks you guys! I think I was probaly a little to crazed off the book I read when I posted this. So, I think I'll try to "challeng or re-interpret ...

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like a depressing (almost emo) story. I'd stay away. Dangerous Ink

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Titles

    Wow. It's been a month since someone last did this? I'll do it later, I think, since Ultra-Short fiction died (come back to us!).

    Nov 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Contreversy: Good or bad?

    I just finished a very contreversial series (his dark materials) and really liked it. The author challenged a lot of ways of thinking, especially about religion. I'm doing a huge ...

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Making Fantasy "Original"

    Fantasy is really a genre that can't be blamed for cliche fantasy stories. It's fantasy: that means anything goes. If your worried about wether your story is cliche, think of ...

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I see a boy who is thought to be pretty much worthless by people around him, like a Child Called It or Loser. I wouldn't read it: sounds depressing. Something ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Teamwork Writing!

    All the energy drained out of the boy. He limped back to the cottage, sweat falling over his brow. He felt extreme pain in his left arm, where the monster ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Breakin Free'

    Is it just me, or are almost all the stories, not only on this site but everywhere, pretty much all the same? It seems like there's no story that isn't ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Daily Writing Challenges!

    I'll do Sunday and Monday. OOH THE SUSPENSE A deafaning buzz ran through my ears. Not again , I thought. I saw one of the guards by the nearest door. ...

    Nov 13, 2007


Why can't I put the entire Bee Movie in the quote generator? Would you prefer if I put in the Shrek script instead?
— CaptainJack