User avatar

jonny911

  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    geometry

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought taste was just an illusion created by the Taste Fairy!

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The Golden Compass

    I thought the last two books were an improvement over the first one! I'm dying to see the movie, though. The book makes my top three of awesomest books: 1. ...

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Which NC Are YOU?

    I'm Luigi! I like you guy's better, though. I wanna be a cross between Rambo and Tickle me Elmo! That would be awesome!

    Nov 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ Has physic vision < Wants physic vision V Will have physic vision, but will refuse to teach me thus ending the world I spelled psychic wrong, didn't I?

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Elvish/Hobbit Name Generator

    Rick, the Mac OS X Weenie ? What the heck?

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Chainsaws (of course)

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ is right (lol) < loves eating popsicles V is member of a secret society everyone knows about but me ;-)

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Elvish/Hobbit Name Generator

    Elf name: Findecáno Calmcacil Hobbit Name: Olo Danderfluff of Willowbottom Pirate: "Doormat" Ron Jones Gangsta: Old Train Jumpa Vampire: Emperor of The Great Oceans Known in some parts of the ...

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: happy holidays!-or is it?

    Isn't he? Kidding! Anyways, I think that holidays are becoming to materialistic, but I really like holidays. It's just a kind of day where everyone stops arguing and comes together, ...

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Critique the Person Above You!

    There you go. Cinderella

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Critique the Person Above You!

    Wait, don't you have to post a new story? Oh, nevermind. Sorry (I reviewied the Hidden by mistake).

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Entertainment Guilty Pleasures

    Yo Gabba Gabba!

    Nov 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Greetings from New York!

    It snowed in New York!? Anyways, you have an awesome back yard. You're lucky!

    Nov 17, 2007


october smells like being ten years old and not scared of anything
— dissonance