User avatar

jonny911

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for banning the same person over and over

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Why is...

    I just feel for the enter key and move one key left. It isn:t that bad, really' depending on how accurately you type.

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: No Such thing as Good or Evil

    In most every story, the main character is good and the enemy is evil. Even some of the best stories of all time have good characters and evil ones. So ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: My New Story (un-named )

    This article is in the wrong place. Place it in "Fantasy", because no one will read it here.

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)

    It got great reviews! I'm definitely getting it. I agree: it's one hardcore game that I can really get into. And from what I've heard, everyone loves it. And I ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I see a boy who is thought to be pretty much worthless by people around him, like a Child Called It or Loser. I wouldn't read it: sounds depressing. Something ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Teamwork Writing!

    All the energy drained out of the boy. He limped back to the cottage, sweat falling over his brow. He felt extreme pain in his left arm, where the monster ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Breakin Free'

    Is it just me, or are almost all the stories, not only on this site but everywhere, pretty much all the same? It seems like there's no story that isn't ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Names

    For your username, Paws and Starlit sound really good. I'ver been trying to get my username changed to. As for the character, I don't really like Kesha cause it just ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Daily Writing Challenges!

    I'll do Sunday and Monday. OOH THE SUSPENSE A deafaning buzz ran through my ears. Not again , I thought. I saw one of the guards by the nearest door. ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: His Dark Materials

    Oh, sorry, I can't do this anyways

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: ...a powerful ending line that makes the reader think.

    Whats your favorite story or song, or do you just like all of [said peoples] work equally? Secondly, if you could take three things to a desserted island (which conveniently ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Amber Spyglass

    I just finished reading the His Dark Materials trilogy (Golden Compass-Subtle Knife-Amber Spyglass) and they were the best books I've ever read, and in my opinion, better than HP or ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: The Errant One

    I really like the Niat story. Have you posted it yet, because I'd really like to read it. It sounds interesting and filled with action and adventure. Tathan sounds Sci-Fi, ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Little Samurai

    Pretty good. It seems a little stale to me though. Nothing really stands out about this story. Overall, it's good, but more of the same.

    Nov 13, 2007


If writers wrote as carelessly as some people talk, then adhasdh asdglaseuyt[bn[ pasdlgkhasdfasdf.
— Lemony Snicket