User avatar

jonny911

  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    CSI: Miami

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: when fiction resembles real life

    I think you need to have some sort of sameness in your characters: otherwise, people will be so confused. Mainly because real life is complicated, and unless your readers are ...

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Random Color Thread

    neon purple!

    Nov 16, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Checkout Line Oddities

    you turned something boring into something psychological: but that doesn't make it not boring. I din't really like the humor, either.

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    6/10 cause it makes we wish I had a 360

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    What is that supposed to mean?

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    flooding

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Plot????

    Why don't you put this in the Title Association (or something like that) topic? Someone might help you get ideas for the plot.

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My new story (un-named)

    I'll be blunt: I don't like it. Everything is too sudden and too random: I couldn't really understand the point to everything. The grammar wasn't very good. The prologue was ...

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Contreversy: Good or bad?

    I just finished a very contreversial series (his dark materials) and really liked it. The author challenged a lot of ways of thinking, especially about religion. I'm doing a huge ...

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Making Fantasy "Original"

    Fantasy is really a genre that can't be blamed for cliche fantasy stories. It's fantasy: that means anything goes. If your worried about wether your story is cliche, think of ...

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: No Such thing as Good or Evil

    Here are some definitions of evil: morally bad or wrong; "evil purposes"; "an evil influence"; "evil deeds" morally objectionable behavior having the nature of vice that which causes harm or ...

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Scripts Re: The Rivailus Pt.1 of 13

    SCOTT The fate of the galaxy is at stake besides that line , which is just to random without more explanation, I liked the play. It was good and easy ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: If Your Friend Jumped Off A Bridge, Would You Too?

    I'd love to BASE jump. I chuckle in the face of danger

    Nov 14, 2007


By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return.
— Genesis 3:19