User avatar

jonny911

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue- No Title Yet

    I thought it was good, but it was kind of too short to say anything specific, you know? I'd like to read the story after this to figure out what ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dangerous Ink (Chapter 2)

    Dangerous Ink By Jonathan Hyde Chapter I: What I saw from the peak I felt an uncomfortable liquid oozing down my throat, and spat it out. I was so tired; ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Research Re: The Epic Search To Fill The Cliche Bank

    There are 3 cliche links here. I can't wait to see that story.

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like a depressing (almost emo) story. I'd stay away. Dangerous Ink

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Critique the Person Above You!

    There you go. Cinderella

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Cinderella

    Good flow, and I felt it was really powerful. "Halloween Horror with one stroke of light" seems a little off-topic for me. Overall, I really wouldn't change much (poetry isn't ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Critique the Person Above You!

    Wait, don't you have to post a new story? Oh, nevermind. Sorry (I reviewied the Hidden by mistake).

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Hidden

    I'm with Gingerlizzy: the flow was just off somehow. But, I thought it was powerful, if a topic that has been done before. Finally, the three stanzas never reall built ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Entertainment Guilty Pleasures

    Yo Gabba Gabba!

    Nov 17, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dragon Wars- Prologue

    Sorry, alexia, but you should have put this story in fantasy fiction. Oh yeah, and It sorta reminds me of Eragon (but on the dragons side), which a lot of ...

    Nov 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Titles

    Wow. It's been a month since someone last did this? I'll do it later, I think, since Ultra-Short fiction died (come back to us!).

    Nov 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Greetings from New York!

    It snowed in New York!? Anyways, you have an awesome back yard. You're lucky!

    Nov 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10. did you write that?

    Nov 17, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: City of Ashes

    I liked it a lot! The best part was the imagery you gave: I really felt like I was inside your dream! And it also had a great story for ...

    Nov 17, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dangerous Ink Chapter 1

    DANGEROUS INK By Jonathan Hyde Chapter I Note: This is the old version of chapter 1. I'll be posting the new chapter 1 soon, which is a lot different, so ...

    Nov 17, 2007


The continuation of our world depends more on the survival of the kindest than it does on the survival of the fittest.
— Arcticus