User avatar

jonny911

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Three)

    I;m should be I'm Other than that, your story is still very awesome. I'm starting to like your humor more and more, too. The fight scene is fine, too. Good ...

    Nov 24, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Two)

    The interlude was confusing but interesting, and that's probably how you wanted it. "reading to much weird fantasy” make it too much Overall, it was great, had a Heroes feel ...

    Nov 24, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter One)

    monosyllabically I know you mean.... I don't know what you mean. Remember, the best words are short, specific, and easy to understand. Some of the words you choose made your ...

    Nov 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: happy holidays!-or is it?

    Isn't he? Kidding! Anyways, I think that holidays are becoming to materialistic, but I really like holidays. It's just a kind of day where everyone stops arguing and comes together, ...

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for dissing blood, vomit, snails, whales, hobos, and vomit. Not that I like those things (Except for whales and hobos)

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10 I'm partial to Harry Potter

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dangerous Ink (Chapter 4)

    DANGEROUS INK by Jonathan Hyde Chapter IV: All’s not right in paradise I could feel the wind pushing against the bottom of the basket as we lowered. The Commena’s wings ...

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Other Re: trying my hand at stand-up...

    Funny! You set it up really well, and the delivery was good to. I'm not so sure about this sentence Greetings, land mammals. It's just to overused a joke and ...

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Scripts Re: The Rivailus Pt2 of 13

    Good job! You really built up the plotline and the drama. Not really much to say, it was good and well-written. Can't wait to read more!

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Night of the Living Pony: Part One

    Overall, good work! You did a good job of expressing your feelings about the ponies, if it were a bit overdramatic. You didn't give me anything about your characters beyond ...

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dangerous Ink (Chapter 3)

    DANGEROUS INK By Jonathan Hyde Chapter III: A Convoy of Angels My captor tossed the bone it was working on off the ledge and ambled towards me. I had been ...

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: The Errant One

    I definitely don't think I'll be reading that story anytime soon, Errant. But I must say that they sound like you've put tons of work and blood (a lot, it ...

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Short Prologue

    Way improved from the old version. It really grabs my attention. Can't wait to read more!

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Contreversy: Good or bad?

    Thanks you guys! I think I was probaly a little to crazed off the book I read when I posted this. So, I think I'll try to "challeng or re-interpret ...

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Nov 18, 2007


All hail the mighty Glow Cloud.
— Welcome to Night Vale