User avatar

jonny911

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: AGENDA 1

    Yay, that was quick. First of all, BIRD is supposed to be in caps Second, YAY Finally, all you people ROCK!

    Nov 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Which NC Are YOU?

    I'm Luigi! I like you guy's better, though. I wanna be a cross between Rambo and Tickle me Elmo! That would be awesome!

    Nov 29, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: UPDATED:Chapter 1 of Duty Calls Part One

    Sorry, it's too long. Maybe divide it into 3 parts? It's like 11 pages in 12 point font, which is way too long for me to read in one sitting. ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: AGENDA 1

    Anne Taylor is not a normal girl. She never was, never will be. As she walked to her school, it was obvious that she realized this. A crowd, snickering, had ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for having a wierd smilie in their post (its green!) :smt032

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Homework Help Re: HELP!

    I'd say just tell them when they are in a good mood, and make sure you sincerely explain to them why you got a 65%. Just be really nice and ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Homework Help Re: Outline

    I think it's good, but I'm not so sure about the introduction part. I don't think those are in real outlines, but I'm not sure. Maybe if you called it ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate The Idea Above You!

    7/10 It sounds cool and urban but I don't really like the 50,000 dollars part. It'd be better as a story, IMO. Novel: A girl is the target of goverment ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ Has physic vision < Wants physic vision V Will have physic vision, but will refuse to teach me thus ending the world I spelled psychic wrong, didn't I?

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Elvish/Hobbit Name Generator

    Rick, the Mac OS X Weenie ? What the heck?

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Song for my play.

    You should have put this in "Contests". Anyways, I'll try if inspiration hits me.

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but now you don't exist! I wish I could walk through walls at will.

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Chainsaws (of course)

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ is right (lol) < loves eating popsicles V is member of a secret society everyone knows about but me ;-)

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Elvish/Hobbit Name Generator

    Elf name: Findecáno Calmcacil Hobbit Name: Olo Danderfluff of Willowbottom Pirate: "Doormat" Ron Jones Gangsta: Old Train Jumpa Vampire: Emperor of The Great Oceans Known in some parts of the ...

    Nov 25, 2007


Obsessing over what you regret won't get you anywhere.
— Steggy