User avatar

jonny911

  • Writing Tips Re: Please send tips!

    for the second problem, the best thing to do (at least in the beggining) is to just be vauge. If your two main characters are rivals, but you don't want ...

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Life of Pi by Yann Martel

    I'd read it, but I heard it drags on too long. On not a big fan for "fluff" in books. But after this, I'll really consider reading it.

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Redwall Series

    The Redwall books are awesome, but they require a lot of time to read thuroughly. My favorites are Mossflower, Long Patrol, And Martin the Warrior. I haven't read any in ...

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Thanks for the help, guys! But I think I'm fine. Oh yeah, my favorite kind of books are fantasyies that aren't just war stories, like The Giver. And feel free ...

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Research Re: A Few Things..

    Oh, how bout this? You could have the girl be someone who was abused by their parents when they where young because of her imperfections, so she's really shy and ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Honor #1

    awesome story, great modern assasin story. Please give us a sequel! Other than that, keep writing!

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Thanks! This website is so awesome. It's good to find a place where I can freely express myself about one of my favorite things in the world.

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: When writing....

    One great way to get ideas is to just observe things. Watch people and try to imagine how they think. Watch animals and try to figure out what they have ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: A male's opinion

    I don't agree with the fact that guys like books with male protagonists more. I think who the character is matters way more than their gender. I have more friend ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • General Articles Re: need ur critics for my writting . . .

    I like it, and it's so true. You get points for thinking outside the box and writing what really matters.

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Caverns of Time

    I like it. I don't think must change has to be made. It's great writing. One idea I'd have is have it bee an intro, but take out the names, ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Scripts Re: The haunted.

    I don't think it's a very good script. It's way to short, and the scenes don't flow well and breaks occur way to often. Some parts don't make sense, either. ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Part of my book... maybe?

    first thing I would definitely change is the characters. It's hard to really pay attetion to the plot when you can't figure out who everyone is. You need to have ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    hello people! I'm Jonny and I'm a begging writer but I'm pretty good. I write all the time an d I might send a book to (hopefully) get published this ...

    Oct 3, 2007


Even strength must bow to wisdom sometimes.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief