User avatar

jonny911

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola!!!

    Hello guys (and gals)! I'm Jonny (the 911 is for show). I'm in 7th grade here in Brockton. I'm writing a big story for a creative writing project this year, ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    If your story is really like you tell it, I'll be hitting my computer with a hammer and getting a psychotic grammar tutor within the next week. :)

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Hello.

    I don't like it. The name sounds really common. Also, Stuart is a strange spelling. It almost seems like is spelt wrong, even though it isn't. I'd rethink your "last" ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Wow it's ME!

    Lithuanian? WHere did you learn Lithuanian (please tell me Oh, and good thing you like cats. They are way better than dogs. *Hears boos* :mrgreen: cool name. Jonathan is sooo ...

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: My fate in your hands

    any genre is fine, except for romance. I'm horrible at romance. I'd perfer fantasy, but anything is fine. Oh yeah, and if you don't have any story ideas, you can ...

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: How To Make Your Own Official Poll

    What happened to Chuck Norris?

    Oct 4, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Taking Down The gods of Egypt

    It's interesting but you present the facts in a boring, repetitive way. I've you had been a little more focused on "fun" and less on "facts" (semi-metaphorically speaking) then it ...

    Oct 4, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Randomness

    finally, someone who appreciates swim gogles! and for the story... thank god for randomness

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: A male's opinion

    simple, yet genius Way to go!

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: My fate in your hands

    Hello! I'm new at YWS but you'll be seeing a lot more of me. I wanted to write a short story, but I have no ideas, so I decided to ...

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: No Title Novel updates

    You'll definitely find the comments more helpful than hurtful. I'd type up the story now and see what feedback you get.

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: A young dreamer's Novels.

    I really like it. I feel you really rushed through chapter 1 but chapter 2 is very good! Still, feel free to slow down a bit. I feel you aren't ...

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Matt's Little Writing Corner

    great idea! I'd read it!

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Miscellaneous Re: Best Writing Environments

    Very helpful! I don't get that temperature thing, but I'll get over it!

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    But nothing matters

    Oct 4, 2007


Sea and Sky- both blue. Once, in proposal, Sea turned red. Sky's father- Sun forbade so she wept as rain, uniting the lovers in defiance.
— AlexWrites