User avatar

jonny911

  • Writing Activities Re: Why did...

    Because the hyeena blocked YouTube. Why did the senior citizen buy a motercycle?

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: A creativity test.

    Hey, look! A castle! I should explore it! Oh look! Food! I should eat it! *gLUB* OMG! A castle! I wonder whats inside! *Glub* Ok, left fin... left fin.... left ...

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Excuses

    "Well, I didn't do my homework because the nerd I hired has a vacation day." "You have someone else do your homework?!" "How else am I supposed to get it ...

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I'd call the police and tell them to avoid his laser-ray gun. WWYD if you realized your best friend was part of an evil secret society?

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: writer's block?

    I'd say, have them try to slip in the open gates but get attacked by the creatures. Then they would be captured and brought in to were Autumn was, and ...

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Germany foils 'massive' bomb plot

    I doubt they were actually going to go on a bombing run. I haven't heard of any since 9/11, and I doubt one will happen anytime soon. At least it ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Titles

    I'll give it a go. The village, crammed in the town square, looked up to the dark, ominous sky above them. Townsfolk conversed silently, a blanket of fear covering their ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola!!!

    ok... 1.) from no one 2.) naruto 3.) Jonah, or maybe Jameel 4.) Chunk (aren't brick and block the same?) 5.) Every day of my life 6.) No, but you ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: My fate in your hands

    I like it! Can you tell a little more about the story, it souds interesting.

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Kingdom Hearts

    Kingdom Hearts= awesome!!!cubed

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oh Yeah!

    You go girl!!! Sorry, I say that too much. Oh, and Smartitude isn't a word, in case you did't know. Finally, do you have 295 pets or am I delusional? ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hullo.

    Cheers! (I guess)

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Who you are

    Great song! Excellent intro. I'd put some work into making it longer ...maybe another verse and an outro?

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: A pic I drew during the summer, enjoy!

    It was a good try (-:

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Scripts Re: Lolly & Ollie's Quest for Cereal

    Just so you know, here's how you basically format a script: Ollie : Look! A serial killer! Lolly : We must protect our Kellogs! Ollie : To the cereal bowl! ...

    Oct 8, 2007


Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
— William James