User avatar

jonny911

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Cipher

    CIPHER Danny was quite surprised to see the head. It was dead… finally. We had slaved long and hard over hot machine guns to get this one. Matty slipped me ...

    Dec 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but you say the opposite of what you mean and people hate you I wish that I had X-Ray eyes

    Dec 8, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: RAW DOG

    *note* I had posted this story about an hour ago, but it was the first draft. Here's the real thing, Raw Dog RAW DOG A metal slug whizzed through the ...

    Dec 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but they get stuck in your ears and you are forced to listen to oldies for the rest of your life. I wish I could eat an infinte amount ...

    Dec 8, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Invader Liz

    Huh? Is this straight from the storyboard? There's not much to crit, and if it is straight from the storyboard, it's not really your work, right?

    Dec 8, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Would YOU read this??

    Reminds me of Darcy's Wild Life: its about a rich city girl moving to Australlia? The ending seems chaotic but pretty cool, I must admit. Its a good idea, but ...

    Dec 8, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Führer - Prologue - Edit

    I've got a heck of a lot to say bout this. First, what I liked: you created an interesting and new world that was something different. But there are problems. ...

    Dec 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Something like Freaky Friday, with a prediction or something making things crazy. Epic

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Scripts Re: Genie

    It was so-so. The humor seemed a little off to me; you're trying too much to be funny. I can see it being funny acted out, but then people would ...

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Most people need ideas

    O.K, I'm one of those wishy-washy people who can't decide on a story and stick with it. But I have to pick a story to write! For school, of course. ...

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The Golden Compass

    I thought the last two books were an improvement over the first one! I'm dying to see the movie, though. The book makes my top three of awesomest books: 1. ...

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10 Like the sort of pencil-drawn style

    Dec 4, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Exhilarating Monotony

    Exhilarating Monotony I watched Jim wipe the incalculable amount of sweat from his brow. His fingers were coarse against the rubber steering wheel. That’s bad for your cuticles. Jim couldn't ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Four)

    I'll review this later today ;-)

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: I am Legend

    I wanted to know if anyone has read the book I Am Legend. I just read it because the movie (which looks awesome) is coming out, and I'm glad I ...

    Nov 30, 2007


Knowledge is power.
— Francis Bacon