User avatar

jonny911

  • Randomosity Re: Word to Word Challenge!

    Wink

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted,but you're so happy you walk into a wall and break your neck. I wish everyone would stop trying to braid my hair.

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Water+Keyboard=bad

    Try a hairdryer, but if that doesn't work, you might want to look into a new keyboard. When a liquids gets to where electrical prosessing happens, it can really hurt ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Change THREE letters!!

    person

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but after 3 seconds your water main breaks. I wish I could be a famous action star.

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: It's Wacky Sentence Mania!!

    school, torture, work swocto [pronounced:suh-wock-toe] On the way home from school, I saw a swooct pirate at work, trying to torture a salesman.

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Hospital

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like some sort of romance story. I don't see how real ice would fit in the title, so I'd guess ice is someone's name. I think of a simple ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Attention Citizens Of The United Pokemon League!

    Hilarious! Writing should be fuunier these days, and this is definitely fuuny. I hope you have more stuff like this!

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Junkfood killed superman

    I Can totally imagine singing this over and over and over. In fact I'm singing it right now! It's short though. How about repeating this part after the double chorus ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Story of a gorilla and penguin.

    I'm not sure I get it, but it is interesting. The second pic is much better than the first. ANd where did you get that penguin? Looks awesome.

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Homework Help Re: Stock Market Game!

    Hola! In math class we're doing the stock market game, and I wanted to see if anyone had any information on good stocks that I might be able to use. ...

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Cliche Fantasy

    Eragon, definitely is a cliche book. I also understand the R.L. Stine thing. When I was young, I read almost 50 of his books, and they're all the same, and ...

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Tandem Writing

    Sounds cool! What kind of story, though? I'm fine with anything, but I'd appreciate knowing in advance. My brain has a one week delay.

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: The plays I'm writing

    By stock do you mean stocks (meaning he collects people) or stalks (meaning he follows them around). I've just never heard of an animal that collects humans (that would be ...

    Oct 10, 2007


FRIED FISH ON A FALAFEL
— hop (TheHoplessRomantic)