User avatar

jonny911

  • Writing Activities Re: Ultra-short Fiction

    Beppe walked in to the restraunt, pockets jangling with euros dying to be spent. His stomach rumbled. The bartender, Cesarina, tuned to greet her new guest. "Hello, how are..." "Some ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Writers Block?

    Cool! I got to try these sometimes!

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Journey's Dawn-Chapter 1 part 1

    Good! No major problems I can see. The only gammatical error was that you were missing a comma here. Then bye , I suppose I could make out small humid ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Wacky Accys!

    All Barking Dogs Include Coyotes At Training Events Superfluous

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I'm reading the Subtle Knife (sequel to Golden Compass). It's very good.

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    box

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    stand

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Tell me what you think.

    OK, I had this idea for a video game once, but I'm thinking of making it into a novel. Here goes... Plot:The world is divided into two peoples: the magus ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Jerrsea'ya: Wind of Death

    10,853 words... I'd finish it, divide it in half and put it in the advanced critiques section. If you don't want to spend all the points, break it into 5 ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The Evils Of The Wii!!!

    I only get tired out after playing a game for two hours or so... I get so immersed that I don't care that my arm is aching. And, if you ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    I'm a vegitarian. What color is a zebra?

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Baker's Dozen

    How about this? Category: Animals everyone is afraid of. 1. Rats

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why do you always badger me?

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Dancing

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Oct 13, 2007


I'm effortlessly ironic.
— Link Neal