User avatar

jonny911

  • Scripts Re: The Stranded

    They are what are called brothers This is the only typo I see in your play. Who would say this? I don't know! I'd assume people know what brothers are! ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: untitled a novel chapter one, i have revised this chapter

    O.K., it looks like you need a lot of help. First of all, you really shouldn't post a story one paragaph long. There isn't near enough detail for people to ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Uberhero - Ch1

    I like it! I see flaws in a story revolving around this, though. All powers and no limits to them Assuming one of these is in your story, couldn't they ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Drugs

    It's good writing, I must say. But all the swares and insults to religion are driving off a lot of people who might want to read your story. If your ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Truthseeker: Prologue

    Ok. It's a good prologue, if a little on the short side. The first paragraph seemed a little cheesy to me. I'm not sure how to explain it, but it's ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Writers Block?

    Yay again! I like this idea a lot. Anybody have some notecards I can borrow?

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10 Interesting, but nothing really pops

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Walkers

    Just a note: a lot of the parts in this chapter are sort of meant to be misunderstood, especially where they are and who they are. It's kind of hard ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Writing resource site

    The link didn't work for me )-:

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Username above you!

    6/10 A little too long, and I'm confused on what it's supposed to mean

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: The Uber Writer's Block Thread

    Great idea! I just started a huge project but I'll check back from time to time to see if anyone needs help. Good job*claps and yells till i go horse*!

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Walkers

    Prologue A heavy man walked into the room. He felt a strange sensation and ignored it. He was flanked by two guards; both silent and attentive. The man stumbled to ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Beautifully Evil #1

    Did you double post this story? I reviewed it yesterday. By the way, you should only post one piece of writing a day. It's just polite to not flood the ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: title-'the surprise'

    But they get discovered on their family vacation to...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Tell me what you think.

    Thanks for the help! I'm going to work on a prologue soon (I should be working right now). I thought up a few more characters today (which I'll post if ...

    Oct 14, 2007


Yewis superiority!
— Several authors from the auspicious site.