User avatar

jonny911

  • Writers Corner Re: Starting off

    Neither of these seem very prone to a horror story. And give us more details: what do you mean by survivor. Finally, this is a writer's site, you try to ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Beginning of a Trillogy

    I'll crit this as I go along Day One: Journal of General Tarce Tyrst Naerith (way too confusing a name!) It was dark today (if the sun's light got blocked, ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    geometry

    Dec 13, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Wanderer 1

    My name is Freedom Tomorrow is my day. I sat on the lumber pile on the north side of town. The moon had just risen, and white light dotted the ...

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Why did...

    So they can party with the grass for spring break. Why do monkeys like bannas so much?

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Art by Alzz

    The tree is a little too dark. Also, it looks like something is on his head. The grass looks nice, but the signs behind the fence detract from the overall ...

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    6/10 cool but your hands look really dirty!

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Other Re: Character Description

    It's a pretty good description, but you really "lay it on thick". I mean, non-existance? There is a line between a beautiful, unpassionate character and a... overly dramtized character. I ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Scripts Re: Friend Or Foe?

    That probaly is a problem. You really should keep your plot in mind throughout the entire writing, so you have an idea of how one thing relates to the rest ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Pre-Match At CafĂ© Foolsdrop

    First of all, I'll echo Seraph tree. I couldn't really figure out who was who since you have three characters and 0 intros. And what the heck does this Cafe ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought taste was just an illusion created by the Taste Fairy!

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    Like the light: 9/10

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Homework Help Re: Fantasy Football!

    SILVER BULLETZ MARKETING PLAN As Vice President for the Silver Bulletz, I have devised a marketing plan. Marketing is very important to me and my team, and I hope this ...

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: What really Happened To Humpety Dumpety?

    I won't mix words, I didn't like it much. I can see you have some talent but this writing doesn't reflect it. 1. The pacing is off. It goes= Thing ...

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: RAW DOG

    Thanks for the help! I'm almost finished editing. Check out the Companion story, Cipher!

    Dec 9, 2007


Even strength must bow to wisdom sometimes.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief