-
Re: Starting off
Neither of these seem very prone to a horror story. And give us more details: what do you mean by survivor. Finally, this is a writer's site, you try to ...
Dec 14, 2007 -
Re: The Beginning of a Trillogy
I'll crit this as I go along Day One: Journal of General Tarce Tyrst Naerith (way too confusing a name!) It was dark today (if the sun's light got blocked, ...
Dec 14, 2007 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
geometry
Dec 13, 2007 -
Re: Wanderer 1
My name is Freedom Tomorrow is my day. I sat on the lumber pile on the north side of town. The moon had just risen, and white light dotted the ...
Dec 13, 2007 -
Re: Why did...
So they can party with the grass for spring break. Why do monkeys like bannas so much?
Dec 13, 2007 -
Re: Art by Alzz
The tree is a little too dark. Also, it looks like something is on his head. The grass looks nice, but the signs behind the fence detract from the overall ...
Dec 13, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
6/10 cool but your hands look really dirty!
Dec 13, 2007 -
Re: Character Description
It's a pretty good description, but you really "lay it on thick". I mean, non-existance? There is a line between a beautiful, unpassionate character and a... overly dramtized character. I ...
Dec 12, 2007 -
Re: Friend Or Foe?
That probaly is a problem. You really should keep your plot in mind throughout the entire writing, so you have an idea of how one thing relates to the rest ...
Dec 12, 2007 -
Re: Pre-Match At Café Foolsdrop
First of all, I'll echo Seraph tree. I couldn't really figure out who was who since you have three characters and 0 intros. And what the heck does this Cafe ...
Dec 12, 2007 -
Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)
I always thought taste was just an illusion created by the Taste Fairy!
Dec 12, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
Like the light: 9/10
Dec 12, 2007 -
Re: Fantasy Football!
SILVER BULLETZ MARKETING PLAN As Vice President for the Silver Bulletz, I have devised a marketing plan. Marketing is very important to me and my team, and I hope this ...
Dec 11, 2007 -
Re: What really Happened To Humpety Dumpety?
I won't mix words, I didn't like it much. I can see you have some talent but this writing doesn't reflect it. 1. The pacing is off. It goes= Thing ...
Dec 11, 2007 -
Re: RAW DOG
Thanks for the help! I'm almost finished editing. Check out the Companion story, Cipher!
Dec 9, 2007
