Random avatar

jonathanfigaro

  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Space Between Infinity- Int 1.

    I thought the piece was great. There was a lot of beautiful imagery. The butterfly scene caught me off guard but still I was engaged. I figured out what you ...

    Jan 18, 2012
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Space Between Infinity- 1

    Alright, so, that was a good start, and I'm interested to see where you're going to go with it. To me, tough, it felt kind of short, and there was ...

    Jan 18, 2012
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Paradox: Chapter 2

    I really think this is beautifully written. I loved how you at times managed to rethink an idea, then continue with what you were saying. Example. "For a moment I ...

    Jan 18, 2012
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Tell Me I'm A Wreck.

    “What boxes?” I slurred, she looked at me, and I think she rolled her eyes at me. Try to remove the second or first, " me" it sounds a bit ...

    Jan 18, 2012
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Suddenly

    I really loved the the flow of the work. It continuous and hard to keep your eyes from lingering away. Sounds like this is from a real experience.

    Nov 10, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Legends Of Sherwood

    Very descriptive. Love the way you add color and descriptive content to what you have created. Keep it up

    Jan 8, 2011


Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read.
— Groucho Marx