-
Re: The Start of the End of the World.
like a magicain but they are more powerful and they dont usually changge into an animal...only half
Jun 21, 2010 -
Re: The Start of the End of the World.
nice one
Jun 21, 2010 -
Re: The Start of the End of the World.
no more good spots! sorry! only bad!!! :twisted:
Jun 21, 2010 -
Re: The Start of the End of the World.
And I really want equal number of genders please! Thanks! :)
Jun 21, 2010 -
Re: The Start of the End of the World.
Nice profile allmixedup.
Jun 21, 2010 -
Re: The Start of the End of the World.
Okay I just want to do a SB that does not die.. What it is about: yar is 2036 A couple of shapeshifters on their own. The shapeshifters are trying ...
Jun 21, 2010 -
Re: High School! *no spaces left*
I don't know.....why is this happening!! :'(
Jun 20, 2010 -
Re: Aboard the Petrel
no im a male in the story.
Jun 18, 2010 -
Re: Aboard the Petrel
It feels like I'm being ignored.
Jun 12, 2010 -
Re: High School! *no spaces left*
Janie: As I walk in the small "get together" I noticed that no one even noticed that I was even here. I signed. Typical. No one else was wearing the ...
Jun 12, 2010 -
Re: High School! *no spaces left*
Sorry I got in trouble not anymore! :)
Jun 12, 2010 -
Re: Pandora Hearts
I already brought him in...
Jun 12, 2010 -
Re: Pandora Hearts
*i will* Alice Staley: Alisiana laughed. "Alice!" I smiled and bounced up and down. Alisiana was on my shoulders and pulling my silky long hair that was in two high ...
May 29, 2010 -
Re: High School! *no spaces left*
Jamie: I was trying to not to freak out. My stupid mom didn't pack my dress like I asked her to. But I was prepared for that; before I left ...
May 28, 2010 -
Re: High School! *no spaces left*
Jay: Your unbelievable." I murmured. "I know." He chuckled. We started walking toward the dorms. I slid his arm from my shoulders. I was not up to a guy who ...
May 26, 2010
