User avatar

jolene

Jolene

  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    seraphine: I took off running. After I was about one hundred feet away from them, I shifted. I stopped and took a big breath. I smelled a couple of does ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    seraphine: When she wrapped her arms around me, I burst into tears. I hugged her back as softly as I could. "You are just like my young sister I always ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    seraphine: "It is NOT your fault!" I yelled. "It was an accident, and you could not save her. So what?! At least you have someone you can go home to! ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    seraphine: "Better?" she asked. "No. I know something happened with you and your dad. Im not deaf, you know." I shook my head and went over to her and took ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    seraphine: I heard people talking in the distance. And we were to far away from town, so it had to be Conalls and someone elses. "Probely to Lee ." I ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    seraphine: When I was walking away i heard him walking towards someones house. "Oh well. I just helped him and now he is just going to get himself killed." i ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    seraphine: I growled slightly. "This guy is hidding something from me and I hate when people do that to me; even though I dont go to school, people thought i ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    seraphine: "Your welcome." i said while getting up. I threw the bookbag up in the tree again. "I wonder if I was going to cook my dinner tonight or just ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    yes you are...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    seraphine: "Okay, whatever." I shrugged my shoulders as I went behind a couple of trees and bushes to transform. As soon as I was finish shifting, I was in my ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    seraphine: "I should get going." Shadow sighed. She looked kind of upset. "Okay. ill just hang with the jag for a while." I whrispered back. The jaguar just nooded his ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    Seraphine: "I'm not an enemy unless you are," he said in a slightly cheerful voice. "This boy is a little too cheerful." I thought to myself. I look around and ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    Seraphine: We defeated the bear and I noticed that the jaguars front paw was bleeding. I walked towrds him and started to sniff his paw. After a minute, I started ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    *The starting of The Start of the End of the World !!!!! :twisted: * Seraphine: I am running thruough the woods with Shadow (on her horse, marble.) and it felt ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    people! i will be on tomarrow! post wateva and illl see ya then!

    Jun 21, 2010


The shame of being a man - is there any better reason to write?
— Gilles Deleuze