User avatar

jolene

Jolene

  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    seraphine: "oh no. i cant handle this right now. i thought i was alone." i thought. "why were you flowing me?" i asked.

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    seraphine: I finish packing up all the dirty dishes and head towrds the river i wash in. I seperate the dishes, bowls to bowls, i start to wash them. after ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    seraphine: I sighed. "Guess im stuck doing the dishes. Oh well, it is my home after all." i put the leftovers (there was not a whole lot) and wrap them ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    seraphine: I went back into the cave and noticed that Conall was just lying around. "What is he still doing here? I thought that he would leave because he already ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    very nice pundit! and thank you!

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    seraphine: After dinner, i went outside with Shadow. "You know you got to go home." I said to her. She nodded her head. "I know. I dont really want to, ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    Seraphine: I rolled my eyes again. "You know that I was being sarcasstic, right?" I asked. He chuckled. "Yeah I know. I was just pulling your leg, thats all." Shadow ...

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    a kitsune? ohhhh....AWSOME i got the idea off of pokemon and naruto though.

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Darkness

    ohhh...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    Seraphine: When we entered my cave, I noticed that Shadow had two seperate fires going and on one fire there was one of my biggest pot, full of water, boiling. ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    seraphine: "Yeesh." I thought, "why does everyone think or look at me like im crazy?!" We were almost three qaurters of the way there when I stopped and said. "I ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    seraphine: " Hes back." I groaned in my head. "Well, he could help me and we would get more food that way." I turned all the way to face him, ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: animal wars

    this SB is getting good!

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Darkness

    *its allittle confusing....but okay!!* Name- Kristen Age- 17 1/2 Gender- Female Description/picture (Please no amine)- .......white blonde hair with light blue eyes, but with a gauge in her right eyeb

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    *Here you go!* seraphine: "I was struggeling to get one lamb!" I thought angrily to myself. The STUPID animals were actually out smarting me. They were scattering everywhere. I was ...

    Jun 24, 2010


'Like' and 'equal' are two entirely different things.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time