User avatar

jolene

Jolene

  • Archive Re: Children of the Winged Generation *Started/not accepting*

    Angel: "Wait! We are running?" I asked scared. I looked around and everyone looked like i was NUTS! A few of them just shook their heads and one of them ...

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of the Winged Generation *Started/not accepting*

    Angel: I sat in front of my father, fuming. "Why did you make my mom have me, when you knew she was going to die and then I would have ...

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Scattered: No Longer Retired (full)

    Fang Allen Wright (Rated R Superstar) |walking outside on a sidwalk|3:05P.M.: After I left my grandfathers place i decided to go for a walk, just to think about things that ...

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Scattered: No Longer Retired (full)

    i know but i posted in the DT but no one is answering so i am thinking of quiting this SB

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of the Winged Generation *Started/not accepting*

    i wanna female! what i dont finnish i will do later! Name: Angel Age (16-18 please, but if you ask nicely, I'll let you have younger or older): 17 Gender: ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dark Eco

    What ever i dont do now...i will do later! Name: Troy Storm Age: (no younger then 20) 21 Gender: (keep the ratio even!) Male Appearance: (No anime, no scene girl ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dark Eco

    i will be a male! i guess...i really wanted to be a gril though

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Scattered: No Longer Retired (full)

    Name: Fang Allen Wright (his real name is Josh but everyone calls him Fang,he changed his name at the age of 18) Alias: (What the public used to know you ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Darkness

    Kristen- I was walking slowly around in The Darkness with my eyes open, for once. I was cold, considering that I had my jacket on. I hated to be alone, ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Darkness

    NOOOOO!!!! sorry emotional person coming by....why though?

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    *you could be a lion...?* seraphine: i just sat there for a while when i noticed that he didnt go away. Unstead, he walked towards me a bit. i picked ...

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Darkness

    im okay with that...

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    okay! thanks for posting that!

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Darkness

    *giggles* thats is funny...j/k

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    *yes you can. if you already have not used your power* seraphine: I was astonish, and hurt. "I thought of us friends. Of course he had other friends, he had ...

    Jun 29, 2010


Paint me green and call me Shrek because I am swamped >.>
— Plume