User avatar

jolene

Jolene

  • Archive Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)

    Sorry I made a mistake!! Kayla was born in 1744

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)

    this story there is a double crosser who telling the werewolves (there is a big war going on between vwmps and werewolves) we are going to try to find the ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)

    ...them Is a book called that?...oops...well this book has vampires and humans in the school.... And yes this in 2010

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)

    ...I think that I just want to get unwanted Ideas out head, and just have fun...better than using paper... :D

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)

    This is not like the books or any other story. This is about humans and vampires that has to come together to save themselves and end the war between the ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Nevermind my name is Lacey...sorry about that!

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Wait for me!Im joining! Human: Name: Alice Age: 17 Gender: female Appearance: long black hair, silver eyes, tall, wears black clothes with light blue shoes. Personality:very shy, depressed most of ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pokemon

    *i don't have a partner* Allora~ I am riding out towards Fuchsia city, but there is a slipping snorlax in my way. I have tried attacking it with. My pokemon, ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pokemon

    I want to join!! :) Name: Allora Chi Gender: female Hometown: Pallet town,kanto Description: 5' 7" long black hair with blood red bangs. Like to wear black pants and a ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Surfs up

    This story is Sooooo cool...but very confusing at the same time...there are to many point of views and I had to try to keep looking back to keep up with ...

    May 2, 2010


Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
— Mark Twain