-
Re: High School! *no spaces left*
Name: Jamie Reader ( Jay) Gender: female Age: [15-19] 17 Appearance: has short black hair, to shoulders, and deep blue eyes. Tall and looks like a 21 year old. Personality: ...
May 17, 2010 -
Re: Aboard the Petrel
Awwwwwww! I was to late....I wanted to join...
May 17, 2010 -
Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)
Kayla: "Really?" I asked Redd. He nodded. "Wow." I said astonished. "What?" He asked me curisously. "Jumper and I are the same way, but I have Raven as a friend." ...
May 16, 2010 -
Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)
* I guess ill post* Kayla: I had to calm down Jumper, before I did anything. I locked my door as I quietly shut it. I was really late. Jumper ...
May 16, 2010 -
Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)
Yeah raven is suppose to...
May 15, 2010 -
Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)
*yeah our school colors are black and red* __________________ Kayla: "Wow" I thought to myself. I was walking towards my locker. When I got there, I spun my locker combination ...
May 14, 2010 -
Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)
*yeah they can be friends. oh by the way, when you are talking and not your character, use these stars '*' okay?* Kayla: I was worried about what Raven was ...
May 13, 2010 -
Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)
* he can be a lone wolf,I'm a vampire with no family or convent* ___________________ Kayla: I woke up as 'Break' by 3 Days Grace was going off. I stood ...
May 13, 2010 -
Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)
* oh yeah and everyone has to write every other day* :D
May 12, 2010 -
Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)
*hey can all of us, when we post, write more than 500 characters?*
May 12, 2010 -
Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)
*Okay we can get started!* _____________________________ kayla I woke up this mourning when Jumper jumped on my chest. It made me wake up fast, because I couldn't breathe. His talons ...
May 12, 2010 -
Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)
only if you are a male WordsInMyMind
May 11, 2010 -
Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)
I thought we needed even number of sexes 2 girls and 2 guys....
May 9, 2010 -
Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)
Me too...I don't know if scarlettfire and apple are going to post....Hurry please!
May 9, 2010 -
Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)
Thx. Scarletfire! :)
May 9, 2010
