User avatar

jolene

Jolene

  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    Thanks for telling me!

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)

    *okay! I play as Kayla Anne Teddy. So anyways, Kayla and Redd (the werewolf) are suppose to ne in class but they got side tracked with each other. Vance (human) ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    *in still kinda new here so what is a 'dt?'* :?:

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Aboard the Petrel

    Joseph: I was trying to listen to what the prisoner and the other young boy, when I heard a distant notice that sounded like a cannonball. It was. The ship ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)

    Kayla: When I didn't move he leaned towards me and kissed me. His lips were red hot on my ice cold ones. I finally got my first kiss in about ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    Jamie: I slipped into my first hour class and I heard some girl finish singing from The Phantom of the Opera. She was good, very good. There was a lot ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    *i feel lonely...* Jamie: I finally got to the school. I walked into the office breathless. There was a red headed lady sitting at the desk. She looked up at ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)

    *kayla, not my character, that was random. I mean we were going to kiss and now I'm talking to you?*

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    Jamie: My foster mom yelled at me to get up budget dressed. It was 6 minutes after 5. I groaned and sat up in my bed. I rubbed my eyes ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)

    *sure! Now we need one more male*

    May 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)

    Kayla: When he pushed my red bangs out of my face, his super warm hands on my ice, cold face made me blush. Actually blush! I never blushed in my ...

    May 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    I hope so!

    May 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Aboard the Petrel

    Joseph: I'm hungry and thirsty. I have been on this ship for God only knows how long! I try to sneak down a filthy stairway anti heard someone yell for ...

    May 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Aboard the Petrel

    CAN SOMEONE BRING ME IN? THX! :)

    May 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Aboard the Petrel

    Name: Joseph Ray Dingle Gender: male Age: (12-19) 18 (almost 19 in three months) Appearance: black hair that's always in his eyes, 5 feet 11 inches. Personality: shy unless taking ...

    May 17, 2010


Don't gobblefunk around with words.
— Roald Dahl