User avatar

jolene

Jolene

  • Archive Re: The Darkness

    *giggles* thats is funny...j/k

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    hey! you guys are all smokying h-o-t! next to my anyone is like a super-model! :D

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    *yes you can. if you already have not used your power* seraphine: I was astonish, and hurt. "I thought of us friends. Of course he had other friends, he had ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    seraphine: "oh no. i cant handle this right now. i thought i was alone." i thought. "why were you flowing me?" i asked.

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    seraphine: I finish packing up all the dirty dishes and head towrds the river i wash in. I seperate the dishes, bowls to bowls, i start to wash them. after ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    seraphine: I sighed. "Guess im stuck doing the dishes. Oh well, it is my home after all." i put the leftovers (there was not a whole lot) and wrap them ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    seraphine: I went back into the cave and noticed that Conall was just lying around. "What is he still doing here? I thought that he would leave because he already ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    very nice pundit! and thank you!

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    seraphine: After dinner, i went outside with Shadow. "You know you got to go home." I said to her. She nodded her head. "I know. I dont really want to, ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    this is me but exuse my ugyness!

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Mahahaha...

    hi there!!! Welcome to Y W S ! ! ! ! my favorite colors are RED and BLACK too! i hope you have a good time here and i hope ...

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: June 27 (GMT) Will Be A Reviewing Sunday

    AWWWWWWWW!!!!! i cant go on the computer agian until monday! *SCREAMS* I am at the library! that is not fair...... :( WAIT! I take that back, it is fair, but ...

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    Seraphine: I rolled my eyes again. "You know that I was being sarcasstic, right?" I asked. He chuckled. "Yeah I know. I was just pulling your leg, thats all." Shadow ...

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: deleted

    i dont think i can find any mistakes in this is really good and if you write anymore, please PM me!

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    a kitsune? ohhhh....AWSOME i got the idea off of pokemon and naruto though.

    Jun 25, 2010


Facebook is that cockroach that you just can't kill
— Gravity