User avatar

jolene

Jolene

  • Other Poetry Re: Classy Witch (A Draco-Hermione love story/parody)

    i thought Hermione had red hair...i can deffenetly relate to her...

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: By the Hands of a Wizard

    My wife was my own construction her parts found from different graves all of them putrid and dead I stiched stitched the head to the neck and then put together ...

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Trust~Chapter 1

    Crystal jolted up from her bed. " It was just a dream ," she thought, " a really horrible dream ." Dark Angel, her night - black cat, jumped on ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Some of my pictures

    they are really good!

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Darkness

    Kristen- I was walking slowly around in The Darkness with my eyes open, for once. I was cold, considering that I had my jacket on. I hated to be alone, ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: I'm Sorry

    Two words were all I had. But I knew it was not enough. Three times you told me so, and I shall never forget. this reminds me of the old ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Darkness

    NOOOOO!!!! sorry emotional person coming by....why though?

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    awww that is so cute!

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    *you could be a lion...?* seraphine: i just sat there for a while when i noticed that he didnt go away. Unstead, he walked towards me a bit. i picked ...

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Darkness

    im okay with that...

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: my new drawings!

    pic one is a picture of piplup: the second one is azelf: and the third is manaphy: and finally, my evil boy face: on the top cornor of this pictrue ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Golden Rose

    lol that is cool though

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Golden Rose

    welcome and i like your flower..i drew something like that before, it was really good.

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    okay! thanks for posting that!

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Golden Rose

    Thunder rolled over head. Dark storm clouds loomed over the old forest. Footsteps mashed intot he mud lead to a young girl running through the thick underbrush. What she was ...

    Jun 30, 2010


Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.
— Voltaire