User avatar

jolene

Jolene

  • Archive Re: Golden Compass (remake)

    yeah Daemons can

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Golden Compass (remake)

    This is like the Golden Compass...I watched it and I loved it so much that I wanted to do a remake and finish it. The year is 1638, in the ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of the Winged Generation *Started/not accepting*

    Angel: "Wait! We are running?" I asked scared. I looked around and everyone looked like i was NUTS! A few of them just shook their heads and one of them ...

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of the Winged Generation *Started/not accepting*

    Angel: I sat in front of my father, fuming. "Why did you make my mom have me, when you knew she was going to die and then I would have ...

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Scattered: No Longer Retired (full)

    Fang Allen Wright (Rated R Superstar) |walking outside on a sidwalk|3:05P.M.: After I left my grandfathers place i decided to go for a walk, just to think about things that ...

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Scattered: No Longer Retired (full)

    i know but i posted in the DT but no one is answering so i am thinking of quiting this SB

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of the Winged Generation *Started/not accepting*

    i wanna female! what i dont finnish i will do later! Name: Angel Age (16-18 please, but if you ask nicely, I'll let you have younger or older): 17 Gender: ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Scattered: No Longer Retired DT

    hey can someone bring my character in? i feel left out a little....

    Jul 20, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Dark Eco DT

    ohhh...VERY cool then! but i need to be brought in...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Dark Eco DT

    yay! i am the second one to post on the DT!!! i am upset that i couldnt read the beging and now i have to go back and try to ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: my new drawings!

    thank you guys for commenting them!

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dark Eco

    What ever i dont do now...i will do later! Name: Troy Storm Age: (no younger then 20) 21 Gender: (keep the ratio even!) Male Appearance: (No anime, no scene girl ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dark Eco

    i will be a male! i guess...i really wanted to be a gril though

    Jul 16, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Chop

    Chop Clunk “Five.” The best way to chop wood cleanly, in one swipe, is to go directly between two knots. Chop Clunk “Six.” Knots in the wood are what hold ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Scattered: No Longer Retired (full)

    Name: Fang Allen Wright (his real name is Josh but everyone calls him Fang,he changed his name at the age of 18) Alias: (What the public used to know you ...

    Jul 13, 2010


Perhaps one did not want to be loved so much as to be understood.
— George Orwell, 1984