User avatar

jolene

Jolene

  • Archive Re: Way Out West: Difficulties

    Sabrina: I laid on Rose's mat and put my arm over my eyes. I could still see that guy laying there, just like my dad when i shot him out ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of the Winged Generation *Started/not accepting*

    guys i am out of this SB....

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Wingwar:

    Name:Ailia (A-lee-ah) Age: 10-15 years Species: Gryphon Gender: Female! Rank: Warrior but is alittle bit of a Healer too! Appearence: Personality:she might look all though and can be but she ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of the Winged Generation *Started/not accepting*

    Angel: After they finished taking "tests" on me they let me go to roam free for a while.People all over where making noises. and i didn't know why. One of ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Golden Compass (remake)

    The begining of the SB will be soon and i was just wondering if you guys can sign the SB's DT for me! thanks!

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Children of the Winged Generation *Started/not accepting*

    Can someone bring Angel in please?! thanks!

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Fate of the World

    Name: Evelyn Huffman Gender: Female Age (17-20 please): 18 Appearance: Personality: she is really nice and cares for everyone but she does have a backbone in her when she needs ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Way Out West: Difficulties

    Sabrina: I heard shots near our carragies and i started to run there but Chaz beat me there. The guy who tried to, she shudders, who tried to touch me, ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Way Out West: Difficulties

    Sabrina: I was looking into the desert, to look for the wolf "sly" (as i named him), then i heard a creak. I whriled around as i saw four, including ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Golden Compass (remake)

    okay fiction...but everyone there is a DT and post small talk there! and i need guys and 1 more girl because i need to keep the ration even! thanks everyone! ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Way Out West: Difficulties

    Sabrina: I turned to the nice man that helped me. "Thank you, sir." He shook his head, "It's okay ma'am. People like him should not be here in this mighty ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Way Out West: Difficulties

    Sabrina: I stopped and got off of Devil's back. I rubbed his mane, "Sorry boy, but it is a little uncomfortable." I grabed a hold of Devil's reins, and walks ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Way Out West DT

    Jolene here! :)

    Jul 27, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Golden Compass DT!!!

    yeah welcome to the DT of Golden Compass! this is the storybook for this DT!

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Way Out West: Difficulties

    YES! Name: Sabrina Wolfe Age: 27 (almost 28) Gender: Female Appearance: But she has blue/whites eyes unstead Personality: she is shy with the male gender, but not with girls. she ...

    Jul 26, 2010


I think the more you understand myths, the more you understand the roots of our culture and the more things will resonate.
— Rick Riordan