User avatar

jolene

Jolene

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Second Chances

    That was good...I like the title too! I can't wait for the next one! :)

    May 4, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Stain on the Sidewalk *Re-edited!!*

    It was depressing...bit then again I am emo(not the kind that cut themselves), gothic, and punk I love it! :smt004

    May 4, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: So Seductive

    I got a Q....why are you repeating also sounds a bit cheesy to me...sorry but I liked it! :o

    May 4, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: wounded (please comment)

    I agree with him but it was still cool! :o

    May 4, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: wounded part 1 (plz reveiw:)))

    *jaw drops*....I'm speechless....that was Awsome!...I know how it feels like to be depressed and its not fun.....but I never found a guy like me while I was doing that....dont worry ...

    May 3, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Love, Demise and Last Goodbyes ~ Him

    I'm going to cry! It was lovely!

    May 3, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Love, Demise and Last Goodbyes ~ Her

    ;; (japanese for tears) it was so sad. I or anyone else could had done better...u should write somemore...every one loves it! :cry:

    May 3, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Wrong Eyes

    Hey I'm Jolene and just wanna say that that was.....Sooooo coool! I hope I write somemore. I want to see Wat happens! I dell bad for her though... :?

    May 3, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Other Side of Eternity

    Thar was AWSOME!!!!!!!! I can't wait for the next one! :lol:

    May 3, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Peanut Butter Banana Sandwiches

    It was hilarious!!!!! :smt005 I loved it!!

    May 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pokemon

    I want to join!! :) Name: Allora Chi Gender: female Hometown: Pallet town,kanto Description: 5' 7" long black hair with blood red bangs. Like to wear black pants and a ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Surfs up

    This story is Sooooo cool...but very confusing at the same time...there are to many point of views and I had to try to keep looking back to keep up with ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Trust~Proluge

    Hey! I thank you, but I forgot to put that the story actually begins about 200 years before what the whole story takes place...and after the 4 chapter..something happens with ...

    May 1, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?

    Hi can u review my romance novel please? Jolene

    May 1, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Any anime fans?

    Okay! I love you guys now! I finally found people who likeanime! Some of my favorite shows are: Bleach, Blood-plus , Inuyasha, and all the shows that come on Saturday ...

    May 1, 2010


If you can't describe what you are doing as a process, you don't know what you're doing.
— W. Edwards Deming