User avatar

jolene

Jolene

  • Archive Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)

    ...them Is a book called that?...oops...well this book has vampires and humans in the school.... And yes this in 2010

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)

    ...I think that I just want to get unwanted Ideas out head, and just have fun...better than using paper... :D

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)

    This is not like the books or any other story. This is about humans and vampires that has to come together to save themselves and end the war between the ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Nevermind my name is Lacey...sorry about that!

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Wait for me!Im joining! Human: Name: Alice Age: 17 Gender: female Appearance: long black hair, silver eyes, tall, wears black clothes with light blue shoes. Personality:very shy, depressed most of ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pokemon

    *i don't have a partner* Allora~ I am riding out towards Fuchsia city, but there is a slipping snorlax in my way. I have tried attacking it with. My pokemon, ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Silence

    Waaaaaaaaaa! *sniffle* I want to cry now...I agree thy you use to much makes me dizzy...but the story Is so you are not going to write anymore?? It would be ...

    May 7, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Get To You (SF's C)

    I Take back about the 'knew' part...sorry... :(

    May 7, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Get To You (SF's C)

    ............Thats all?...*stunned*...wow that's sad...I like hoe you ended story like that! I makes me want to read more and more of It! I have one question thou...does he have super ...

    May 7, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Silly's Little Love Story

    I agree..the title doesn't fit the story at all! I think the plot was about her and him loving each other, but its hard to figure out... I also have ...

    May 7, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sunkissed(2) rewrite: A old-fasioned teen pregancy

    Hey! I never posted anything on this one... My likes: It was a really good story. It has an Awsome was sweet that she cares for her friends. My dislike: ...

    May 7, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Prochecy (proluge)

    This Is a new story I'm working on...I know itz short...but I hope you help me!! i know that it is shortbut most stories are __________________________ I didn't know if ...

    May 7, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Whatya Want From Me

    When I read this, my jaw was So good.but I got one problem though I don't think the second 'watya want from me' was didn't belong there, when you. read ...

    May 5, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Need help with a question! Please! Calling all Women!

    I think you need to start talking to her more often...I guy did that to me once and we dated for almost 6-9 was wierd though...and when you talk to ...

    May 4, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: wounded (please comment)

    I loved it! I especially like the part how he found out that she cut herself...that was sooo sweet! He still likes her even though she does that... :cry:

    May 4, 2010


The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein