-
Re: The Psychic Life of Rose Wheeler: Chapter Five
'Okay we hafta walk about 100 feet back to the bend. That's where the deer came from." I started walking. It took a second for him to catch up. He ...
May 15, 2010 -
Re: Mistress:Prologue (rated 18+ explicit scenes)
Yeah I live this story...I feel sad for the girl though...the guy Is such a butt-hole! :( please pm me when you posted more!
May 15, 2010 -
Re: Untitled was going to be called Greenwood
Wow that was good...but you make the guy sound like a stalker! *runs away* was kinda fast so you need tp slowing dowb a tad bit...I can't wait till the ...
May 14, 2010 -
Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)
*yeah our school colors are black and red* __________________ Kayla: "Wow" I thought to myself. I was walking towards my locker. When I got there, I spun my locker combination ...
May 14, 2010 -
Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)
*yeah they can be friends. oh by the way, when you are talking and not your character, use these stars '*' okay?* Kayla: I was worried about what Raven was ...
May 13, 2010 -
Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)
* he can be a lone wolf,I'm a vampire with no family or convent* ___________________ Kayla: I woke up as 'Break' by 3 Days Grace was going off. I stood ...
May 13, 2010 -
Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)
* oh yeah and everyone has to write every other day* :D
May 12, 2010 -
Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)
*hey can all of us, when we post, write more than 500 characters?*
May 12, 2010 -
Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)
*Okay we can get started!* _____________________________ kayla I woke up this mourning when Jumper jumped on my chest. It made me wake up fast, because I couldn't breathe. His talons ...
May 12, 2010 -
Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)
only if you are a male WordsInMyMind
May 11, 2010 -
Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)
I thought we needed even number of sexes 2 girls and 2 guys....
May 9, 2010 -
Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)
Me too...I don't know if scarlettfire and apple are going to post....Hurry please!
May 9, 2010 -
Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)
Thx. Scarletfire! :)
May 9, 2010 -
Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)
Sorry I made a mistake!! Kayla was born in 1744
May 9, 2010 -
Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)
this story there is a double crosser who telling the werewolves (there is a big war going on between vwmps and werewolves) we are going to try to find the ...
May 9, 2010
