User avatar

jolene

Jolene

  • Archive Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)

    Kayla: When he pushed my red bangs out of my face, his super warm hands on my ice, cold face made me blush. Actually blush! I never blushed in my ...

    May 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    I hope so!

    May 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Aboard the Petrel

    Joseph: I'm hungry and thirsty. I have been on this ship for God only knows how long! I try to sneak down a filthy stairway anti heard someone yell for ...

    May 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Aboard the Petrel

    CAN SOMEONE BRING ME IN? THX! :)

    May 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Aboard the Petrel

    Name: Joseph Ray Dingle Gender: male Age: (12-19) 18 (almost 19 in three months) Appearance: black hair that's always in his eyes, 5 feet 11 inches. Personality: shy unless taking ...

    May 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    Name: Jamie Reader ( Jay) Gender: female Age: [15-19] 17 Appearance: has short black hair, to shoulders, and deep blue eyes. Tall and looks like a 21 year old. Personality: ...

    May 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Aboard the Petrel

    Awwwwwww! I was to late....I wanted to join...

    May 17, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Art Finished Over the Past Year

    Oh my gosh! I'm in 'special' art class and I know when see Awsome drawings...and these are over the top! I can't (i really can though) believe that you did ...

    May 17, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Muska

    Okay here is the review! The world was blured around me, the details fuzzy and bland. But everything closer to me---things such as my hands and my shoulders and the ...

    May 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)

    Kayla: "Really?" I asked Redd. He nodded. "Wow." I said astonished. "What?" He asked me curisously. "Jumper and I are the same way, but I have Raven as a friend." ...

    May 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)

    * I guess ill post* Kayla: I had to calm down Jumper, before I did anything. I locked my door as I quietly shut it. I was really late. Jumper ...

    May 16, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey this is me!

    A little about J.L.S.: 1. I draw mostly anything. 2. I sing alto. 3. I'm a geek. 4. I love to write stories. 5. I was born on Kissimmee, Florida. ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: About Time I Stuck Something Up

    Hey I almost feel the same one can pronounce my last name...but I live in Louisiana, U.S.A....I can sing alto(I sound like a man!), I tend to start more than ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)

    Yeah raven is suppose to...

    May 15, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Starting our Life Freshman Year

    Okay I got a little confused here: "Well I guess I'm a tinsy bit scared," She said "This is the first time really away from home for a long while."  ...

    May 15, 2010


Seeing is believing, but feeling is the truth.
— Thomas Fuller