User avatar

jolene

Jolene

  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    I tried, but you didn't post any I'm stuck, alone in the office...I feel the same way though

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)

    It okay! Now blackdahlia has s friend....u 2 need to rub into each other...

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    Jay: I was stomping out of the building when a teacher caught up with me and yelled, "Young lady that is not how we act here! I'm giving you a ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    Jay: I stormed out of 1st hour and yelled, " this id sooo boring! I wish that I never came to this bording school, my parents never died, and I ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    Thanks for telling me!

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)

    *okay! I play as Kayla Anne Teddy. So anyways, Kayla and Redd (the werewolf) are suppose to ne in class but they got side tracked with each other. Vance (human) ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    *in still kinda new here so what is a 'dt?'* :?:

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Aboard the Petrel

    Joseph: I was trying to listen to what the prisoner and the other young boy, when I heard a distant notice that sounded like a cannonball. It was. The ship ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)

    Kayla: When I didn't move he leaned towards me and kissed me. His lips were red hot on my ice cold ones. I finally got my first kiss in about ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    Jamie: I slipped into my first hour class and I heard some girl finish singing from The Phantom of the Opera. She was good, very good. There was a lot ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    *i feel lonely...* Jamie: I finally got to the school. I walked into the office breathless. There was a red headed lady sitting at the desk. She looked up at ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)

    *kayla, not my character, that was random. I mean we were going to kiss and now I'm talking to you?*

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    Jamie: My foster mom yelled at me to get up budget dressed. It was 6 minutes after 5. I groaned and sat up in my bed. I rubbed my eyes ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)

    *sure! Now we need one more male*

    May 18, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Vampire Love

    WHATZ UP KAYLA! I tjought the title to our story was ging to be thought the wall? What happened there?? Pm me if you can! Ps visit this website!

    May 18, 2010


There’s always a story. It’s all stories, really. The sun coming up every day is a story. Everything’s got a story in it. Change the story, change the world.
— Terry Pratchett