User avatar

jolene

Jolene

  • OOC Archive Re: High School DT

    He-he....I like it....

    May 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)

    I thought. You and BlackDahlia can run into each other somehow...that what she wants.

    May 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    *thank you!* Jamie: "Me?" I asks. He nodded. "But I can't sing or dance." I muttered sadly. "Can't you at least try out?"he asked me. I sighed, "I can try, ...

    May 23, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: High School DT

    Hey....will there be any alcohol? Drugs? Food? Then they would be in DEEP trouble...just putting ideas up...

    May 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    Hey! Can someone bring me in? I feel awful pushed out of the SB and I am so bored.

    May 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)

    I know...I pmed I hope they post something...

    May 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)

    Kayla: When people became pouring out of classrooms he quickly said "I know you have my scent all over you but I'd rather not have to fight today. Okay? See ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pandora Hearts

    *here is mine!* Name: Alice Staley Age: 17 Gender: female Appearance: long black hair with green eyes really tall, 5 feet 7 1/2 inches, and slim Image: can't download pics ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey this is me!

    Yeah my family listens to country...I can only handle it for about 10 min. I only like Carrie Underwood. I usually listen to rock 24/7/365. People usually make front of ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pandora Hearts

    Save a spot for human things.

    May 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)

    Kayla: When he put his arms around me, I thought that I was going to die! He made me feel warm ,not only in side, but outside too. I put ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey this is me!

    i love rock music and mostly anything but jazz!! eww...its to favorite foods??? they have to be 3 things: 1. Peanutbutter 2. Cinammon 3. and Honey! ...i know im freaky ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)

    *that is alright, everyone makes mistakes! :)p.s. Jumper is a wingless dragon...* Kayla: Then he added "Oh, and I would suggest not putting me in a headlock. I think that's ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    *i believe we are in second hour p.e.* Jay: P.E. is so much better than musical theater. After I went into to talk to the principal, they said i had ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)

    *i thought that it could've been tye...since your white and he's black but...oh well...* Kayla: All of sudden the pressure was gone. I heard Redd whisper softly, "Oh my god ...

    May 20, 2010


The wince that you wince when you see your quote in the quote generator is quite a wince, I tell ya. To know that the whole YWS community has read and judged your quote is quite an awkward feeling like oh noes. *manly blush*
— Arcticus