User avatar

jolene

Jolene

  • Archive Re: Pandora Hearts

    *i will* Alice Staley: Alisiana laughed. "Alice!" I smiled and bounced up and down. Alisiana was on my shoulders and pulling my silky long hair that was in two high ...

    May 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Drawings

    Hi! I think they are Awsome but I have one thing to say...when you draw in pencil, don't smudge the pencil lead. It's a bad habit. Well other than that, ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    Jamie: I was trying to not to freak out. My stupid mom didn't pack my dress like I asked her to. But I was prepared for that; before I left ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey this is me!

    least I'm not only one in the world. My world is surrounded by Preps...I like fireflies the best, just because I had to do it for chorus. I wanted a ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Autum (Haiku)

    Thank you for your comments! I'll post some more haiku's that are more recently.

    May 28, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Autum (Haiku)

    leaves are falling down From trees that are in the sky Fall is far away *okay this was my first poem I wrote in my life. I was about 8 ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    Jay: Your unbelievable." I murmured. "I know." He chuckled. We started walking toward the dorms. I slid his arm from my shoulders. I was not up to a guy who ...

    May 26, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: High School DT

    Me too

    May 25, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey this is me!

    Emo people do not cut them selves, only pycopaths do. If you look into the word "EMOTIONAL" you shorten it up and you get emo. I like to listen to ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Jenthura's Drawing Thread

    Jolene here! There are FF fans here? Awsome, I know and love final fantasy but I don't usually watch the anime. I have the REALLY I'd game boy color game, ...

    May 25, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: High School DT

    Good idea....I could bring it up with Connor, if he is in one of my classes, and then talk it over with the girls...yes or no?..

    May 25, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: High School DT

    As for Rachel, Connor can convince her to go...

    May 24, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: High School DT

    ...maybe......maby

    May 24, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: High School DT

    This weekend, in the game...

    May 24, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: High School DT

    I could get it from a friend...

    May 24, 2010


He who has a why to live for can bear with almost any how.
— Friedrich Nietzsche