User avatar

jolene

Jolene

  • Other Poetry Re: For Someone I Loved

    I know but i just feel like the world hates me for who i am and i think that it will always be this way...

    Oct 1, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Music Of War!

    male Can you hear the music of war?(emphasize) Outside my house residence door. Once it wasn't a chore to come to your door many times more. Now that there is ...

    Sep 30, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Okay i am going to post some on muy pics that are pretty new pics of Myself..dont laugh at them b/c they are not very good...they are never good if ...

    Sep 21, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Golden Compass DT!!!

    how can anyone not post in the SB?!?! ~sorry if i am wierd was badtoday...

    Sep 13, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Open Mic #3 on September 12th

    do you know what stinks??? i cant even get to go on the computer on Sundays!!!!! i think that i will go and cry now... j/k!!!

    Sep 10, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: For Someone I Loved

    Okay people!! the Bedroom eyes is like this because the one i loved said that my eyes were brown but the are Bedroom eyes (Or a sky blue, which ever ...

    Sep 9, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Golden Compass DT!!!

    Can anyone post and start this up again please?

    Sep 8, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: For Someone I Loved

    This poem came to me at some unGodly hour Sunday morning. It felt like a Valkyrie was whispering in my ear. I noticed that a person that i was talking ...

    Sep 8, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Golden Compass DT!!!

    come on people..can anyone post here??? please? thanks ~Chi

    Sep 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Golden Compass (remake)

    seraphine: I looked up from where i was trying to wrestle with the big burly guy. It looked like Gyptian to me. The guy looked at him to. "Great! Now ...

    Aug 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Golden Compass (remake)

    thanks

    Aug 24, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Golden Compass DT!!!

    Come on people!!! some one post in The SB...please!!!

    Aug 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Darkheart (Invite only|Starting)

    *Ill do the Profile in the next couple of days or when i finish it.....!!!!* Character Profile: Name: Merylin Saphirre Age: (17 or older please) 19 Gender: Female Appearance: (written ...

    Aug 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Golden Compass (remake)

    Come on people!!! you wanted to start it...and i could be any guy!!!

    Aug 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Golden Compass (remake)

    Serafina I looked around from the top of a building and saw a whole lot of rich people shopping for their "things." "I hate people with lots of money. They ...

    Aug 14, 2010


If you receive a bribe, you must report it in your income.
— John Oliver