User avatar

jolene

Jolene

  • Archive Re: Aboard the Petrel

    no im a male in the story.

    Jun 18, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Breathless Tide

    This was just as good as Adrenaline. This was the totally opposite things tho. This woman was cheating on her husband with a young man. It was really good!

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Adrenaline

    Wow! That story is H-O-T! I can almost imagine (if I was a dude) her doing that! I believe you have the talent of a professional romance author. I couldn't ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Fighting Gods, saving lives and a bit of forbidden romance..

    Dylans POV i had no idea what i was doing, stood on the ships stage, at the camps end of year ball singing- can't fight this feeling, a song i ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: POLL: Who do you think will win the World Cup?

    All of the teams would fit. My blog 'nascar fans here' as like 30 options. GO USA! GO USA! U-S-A! Just because I'm an American.

    Jun 13, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: deleted

    Noooooooo! It is really good but I got a few Q's: "Dumb hick, Sanel muttered. Kasia shot him a derogatory look. smart. And he’s following something... Kasia strained herself to ...

    Jun 13, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new! You better say hello, or else ;)

    Me too :)

    Jun 13, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new! You better say hello, or else ;)

    HEYYYYYYYY! Is that good enough? So you are not going to come to Louisiana and kill me??? I hope not.. Oh and your name isn't wierd...try saying my whole name: ...

    Jun 13, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Face(less)book

    Hi Jolene here! Hey! How are you friend?” my long lost school friend asked me, whom I bumped in second floor on way to INOX movie theater. INOX movie theater. ...

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Aboard the Petrel

    It feels like I'm being ignored.

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey this is me!

    I know I practically live in my books...speaking of books...I need some new ones.

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    Janie: As I walk in the small "get together" I noticed that no one even noticed that I was even here. I signed. Typical. No one else was wearing the ...

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    Sorry I got in trouble not anymore! :)

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pandora Hearts

    I already brought him in...

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: With Arms Around the Engine (My Biggest Project So Far)

    *jaw drops* wow...I'm speechless...I think I see a couple of things within this huge drawing. I see a rose in the top right corner and wind symbols at the bottom ...

    Jun 12, 2010


You wake up in the morning and it feels impossible? Good. You do it anyway.
— Martin Scorcese