-
Re: The Start of the End of the World.
yes you are...
Jun 22, 2010 -
Re: The Start of the End of the World.
seraphine: "Okay, whatever." I shrugged my shoulders as I went behind a couple of trees and bushes to transform. As soon as I was finish shifting, I was in my ...
Jun 22, 2010 -
Re: The Start of the End of the World.
seraphine: "I should get going." Shadow sighed. She looked kind of upset. "Okay. ill just hang with the jag for a while." I whrispered back. The jaguar just nooded his ...
Jun 22, 2010 -
Re: The Start of the End of the World.
Seraphine: "I'm not an enemy unless you are," he said in a slightly cheerful voice. "This boy is a little too cheerful." I thought to myself. I look around and ...
Jun 22, 2010 -
Re: The Start of the End of the World.
Seraphine: We defeated the bear and I noticed that the jaguars front paw was bleeding. I walked towrds him and started to sniff his paw. After a minute, I started ...
Jun 22, 2010 -
Re: The Start of the End of the World.
*The starting of The Start of the End of the World !!!!! :twisted: * Seraphine: I am running thruough the woods with Shadow (on her horse, marble.) and it felt ...
Jun 22, 2010 -
Re: The Start of the End of the World.
people! i will be on tomarrow! post wateva and illl see ya then!
Jun 21, 2010 -
Re: The Start of the End of the World.
like a magicain but they are more powerful and they dont usually changge into an animal...only half
Jun 21, 2010 -
Re: The Start of the End of the World.
nice one
Jun 21, 2010 -
Re: The Start of the End of the World.
no more good spots! sorry! only bad!!! :twisted:
Jun 21, 2010 -
Re: The Start of the End of the World.
And I really want equal number of genders please! Thanks! :)
Jun 21, 2010 -
Re: The Start of the End of the World.
Nice profile allmixedup.
Jun 21, 2010 -
Re: The Start of the End of the World.
Okay I just want to do a SB that does not die.. What it is about: yar is 2036 A couple of shapeshifters on their own. The shapeshifters are trying ...
Jun 21, 2010 -
Re: High School! *no spaces left*
I don't know.....why is this happening!! :'(
Jun 20, 2010 -
Re: Prophecy (Chapter one)
*sorry i havent posted anything new...* Chapter 1 “Jessika! Wake up! If you don’t, you will be late for school! AGAIN!” my mother warned me as she opened my blinds ...
Jun 18, 2010
