User avatar

jolene

Jolene

  • Archive Re: The Darkness

    ohhh...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    Seraphine: When we entered my cave, I noticed that Shadow had two seperate fires going and on one fire there was one of my biggest pot, full of water, boiling. ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    seraphine: "Yeesh." I thought, "why does everyone think or look at me like im crazy?!" We were almost three qaurters of the way there when I stopped and said. "I ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    seraphine: " Hes back." I groaned in my head. "Well, he could help me and we would get more food that way." I turned all the way to face him, ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: animal wars

    this SB is getting good!

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Darkness

    *its allittle confusing....but okay!!* Name- Kristen Age- 17 1/2 Gender- Female Description/picture (Please no amine)- .......white blonde hair with light blue eyes, but with a gauge in her right eyeb

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    *Here you go!* seraphine: "I was struggeling to get one lamb!" I thought angrily to myself. The STUPID animals were actually out smarting me. They were scattering everywhere. I was ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    seraphine: I took off running. After I was about one hundred feet away from them, I shifted. I stopped and took a big breath. I smelled a couple of does ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    seraphine: When she wrapped her arms around me, I burst into tears. I hugged her back as softly as I could. "You are just like my young sister I always ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    seraphine: "It is NOT your fault!" I yelled. "It was an accident, and you could not save her. So what?! At least you have someone you can go home to! ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    seraphine: "Better?" she asked. "No. I know something happened with you and your dad. Im not deaf, you know." I shook my head and went over to her and took ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    seraphine: I heard people talking in the distance. And we were to far away from town, so it had to be Conalls and someone elses. "Probely to Lee ." I ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    seraphine: When I was walking away i heard him walking towards someones house. "Oh well. I just helped him and now he is just going to get himself killed." i ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    seraphine: I growled slightly. "This guy is hidding something from me and I hate when people do that to me; even though I dont go to school, people thought i ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    seraphine: "Your welcome." i said while getting up. I threw the bookbag up in the tree again. "I wonder if I was going to cook my dinner tonight or just ...

    Jun 22, 2010


I hope I’m poetic and interesting and insightful and inspiring and fun and entertaining and all of those wonderful, beautiful things
— creeperfeverdreams