User avatar

jok101

  • Welcome Mat Re: KJ

    None of what the previous post said is true, were not snobby were all chavs, or neeks [I don't know what it means it replaces geek in my school] or ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New on here

    Hi welcome to yws I recomend the story books or the groups, theirs one for eveyone I think (goes into deep thought)

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi.

    hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! wellllllllllllllllccccccccooommmmeeee tttttttooooo yws I know this is an old post but I decided to say hi any way

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie!

    hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii wellllllllllcome to ywsssssssssssssssssssss Ignore my above and welcome to yws.

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Here

    HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TOOOOO YOUUNNNNNNGGGGG WWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTERRRRRRRR SSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOO

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Longhunter08

    Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllcccccccccccccoooooooooooommmmmmmmmmeeeee tttttto yws Ignore my crazy above hi welcome here were frendly if a little strange Ispeak for my self o

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Konbanwa

    Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii wwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllcccccccccccccooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmeerrrr toooooooooooooooooooooo yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyywwwwwwwwwwwwwwwsssss

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I seem to be the new kid around here.

    Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii weeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllcccccccxcxxxooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeee toooooooooooooooooooooo yyyyyyyyyyywwwwwwwwwwsssssssssssssss Ignore my above and Hi you check out gro

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello people of this site

    Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii weeeeeeeeeelcccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmme tooooooooooooooooooooo yyyyyyyyyyywwwwwwwwsssasssss Ingn

    Jan 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: NEW to website

    Hi I know others above have already said this but post two reviews before you post a story

    Jan 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hi welcome to yws have fun and post your works

    Jan 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new(:

    hi welcome to YWS if you need help don't PM me I'm new here too

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya! ^^

    hi Samantha I'm new here too nice to see I'm not the only one

    Jan 1, 2009


If you steal property, you must report its fair market value...
— John Oliver