User avatar

jok101

  • Archive Re: The Safeway

    *I gonna give this a little bit of a goal hope that's okay* Adam Bors kicked the dog and it rolled over I kicked at it and it spiralled over ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Safeway

    Kerry I flew holding Bobby with Adam holding his legs I didn't ask why he could fly but I knew it was atleast helpful " sorry love I see Bors ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    Jack "god I hate missing a good fight" I said loading rounds into the stolen AK47 Robin sighed "I know you do but we got more important things to do ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    *you could just have him come home* Jack I Jumped on the girl putting my gun to her head. Max quickly got up as did Robin "God Jack it's just ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Safeway

    Adam I walked with Kerry down the darkened streets Bobby had killed one of the Dogs but their were still 5 left. "I think we should have pink roses and ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *god I haven't posted in a while that's strange* Adam I shut the door and walked back into my room were my Uncle was sitting with his two sons and ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    Jess Traveling together maybe it all depended on what Jay and Robin thought I mean it might look like Jack was running the show but really he took every real ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Safeway

    *sorry what I was thinking was Adam went to the control room and Bobby was their so they went off sorry for the confusion*

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Safeway

    *hope this is okay* Adam I walked with Bobby up the dusty stairs of the sun tower it was one of six that using reflection lighted all of the Safeway. ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Safeway

    *I know I know another question but um well I was wondering what tecnolegy was like now I was thinking kind of like metal building and laser guns and flying ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Safeway

    When are we starting like how many more people do we need

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    Jess I walked into the kitchen were everybody was eating brinner and sharing their stories. They offered me brinner but I has a craving for coal. I'd drove Jay and ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Safeway

    Name: Adam Age:17 Gender: Male Race:Mutant Place of birth: Paris [his parents weren't french but they were their on holiday] appearance:He has brown hair and a kind face and weirs ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    * gonna be a short post* Adam Afteten minutes we realised their were no good movies on and went back to the party to dance and havefun.

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    Jack I woke up quickly to a alarm beeping one issue I didn't have an alarm. I scrambeled around until I found the beeping it was the gps it had ...

    Mar 8, 2009


The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.
— Martin Luther King, Jr.