User avatar

jok101

  • Archive Re: Mapping the Labyrinth: full up.

    Name: Johnathan (John) Spark profession: Translator/ explorer gender:male Appearance: has long tied up hair and wears a purple hooded blazer with pinstriped trousers despite his protected appearance h

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mapping the Labyrinth: full up.

    Save me a spot I'll post in like a minute

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    John After a long rant of self suffering The Neko got up and waded towards Julie. "we didn't bite you" I said pointing out the obvious fact to him. "oh" ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    John I walked back along with Whimsy everytime she touched me it sent a shiver down my spine. "so BOSS where we heading" Isaid making sure she heard the boss ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Jack A knock came on the door and I jumped up and opened the door it was Alyse. " Jack look okay I'm I'm dissapointed that you um you know" ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Because because I don't know shit is shit asshole is asshole I don't know. And La Reina don't drop out bring your charecter in force her in ouch another charector ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    John I danced out to the benchand did a flip landing on the bench next to Whimsy. "what's up boss" I said to Whimsy playfully looking at the Perfetic human ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The popularity ladder - Ascending

    I have no idea were I am someone bring me in and I'll get it from their

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit well that was a surprise I thought you were just being and a** but really I see you were being an a**h***. ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    I don't think she's joking bolt be scared. Rejoin now or at least tell us why your quiting. * my ten day until storybook clapses prediction is coming true noooooooooo!*

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    What the hell! Why???????????????????????????

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The popularity ladder - Ascending

    Hell I don't know were I'm coming from sorry O thought it wasn't casey but that it was bolts charecter sorry just say it was a girl in my pose ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The popularity ladder - Ascending

    John I drove my Harvey davidson round to the car park and parked it on the top floor it was a nice day and the sun rained down as I ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Assassin Brotherhood

    *JC: their own side* Name: Tom green Age: 19 Rank: Knight Apperance: I white with many freckals and wears a white baggy like thing with a hood and red streeps ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: The popularity ladder - Ascending

    Name:John Age:16 Appearance: wears jeans and dirty t-shirts most of the time as well as a leather jacket or a hoodie History: A very normal person he grew up in ...

    Apr 1, 2009


Wait.. so it wasnt the chicken or the egg. It was HOP! Hop came first!!
— LadyMysterio